Schedule Test Drive
A Complete Vehicle Dossier In Every Glove Box
Each Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with a full set of required manuals and documentation. Our inspection checklist ensures each manual is placed in the glove box or provided at delivery.
- Owner’s Manual
- New Car Warranty Manual
- Certified Warranty booklet
- Vehicle History Report (full history/title check report)
- Copy of multi-point inspection checklist (once completed)
- Radio security code
- Navigation code (if applicable)
- Maintenance Journal
Warranty Coverage That Brings Confidence
An extended factory warranty and three-day exchange policy (where applicable) provide unparalled peace of mind with any Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle purchase. Every buyer receives a 12-month / 12,000 mile Limited Warranty plus a 7-year / 100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, and coverage is honored nationwide at all Acura dealers.
View the Acura Certified Warranty for additional details.
- Acura will repair or replace any part that is defective in material or workmanship under normal use.
- All repairs or replacements under this warranty will be made free of charge with no deductible.
- The repaired or replaced parts are covered until the Acura-Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty expires.
- See your dealer for full program details.
Start Of Coverage
- 12-month / 12,000-Mile Limited Warranty extends the new car non-powertrain coverage by 12-month / 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) and starts after new car warranty expires.
- The 7-year / 100,000 mile Powertrain Limited Warranty starts from original date of new car warranty registration.
(During the 12-month/12,000-mile limited warranty period) Acura Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are covered by an extensive Roadside program. Service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
The Roadside Assistance program covers emergency fuel delivery, battery jump start, emergency lockout assistance, flat tire change (with good spare), and if the mechanically disabled, emergency towing to the nearest Acura dealership or qualified repair facility (Emergency towing will be provided for covered component failure anytime during the 7-year / 100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty period). Service is on a “sign and drive” basis at no cost to you (up to $100 per disablement).
Additional Warranty Benefits
- 24-hour toll-free Roadside Assistance (valid in U.S. and Canada)
- 24-hour emergency towing services
- Computerized trip routing map services
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Emergency lock-out service
- 24-hour Acura dealer locator
- Trip-Interruption Benefits
- Acura Concierge service (hotel referrals, trip planning, urgent message relay, etc.)
Additional Program Benefits
- Computerized trip routing and map services
- Trip interruption benefits
- Rental reimbursement benefits
- Hotel privileges directory
- 24-hour Acura Dealer Locator
Welcome to Springfield Acura where we are “Always turning customers into lifetime friends”, your premier Acura Dealership in Springfield, New Jersey (NJ). We have a wide selection of new Acura cars and SUV’s such as the ILX, TLX, RLX, MDX, and RDX available to choose from. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff will work to provide you with exceptional customer service each and every time you visit the dealership. When you’ve found your perfect car, our Finance team can work with good credit, bad credit, no credit, to try and find an option that works best for you. We also carry a wide variety of quality used cars that you will find at a competitive price, if at any time you find a car you like, call our team at (973) 912-9000 and we can schedule a test drive.