What’s in the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package?
If you’re looking for a luxury sedan that comes with advanced connectivity and features, then the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package should be at the top of your list. Packed with stunning entertainment, safety, and convenience features, this one-of-a-kind TLX transforms your Union County commute. See how you can benefit from the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package features, and then see them in person at Springfield Acura.
Acura TLX Technology Package Features
What sets the new 2021 TLX Technology Package apart from other TLX models is its wide range of advanced features. You can sync your mobile device to your vehicle to seamlessly use your apps, or stay en route with a fully-integrated navigation system where you can keep tabs on traffic and weather. There’s also luxury seating and dependable safety features to round out this impressive Acura sedan. Here’s a peek at some of the standout features of the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package below:
- ELS Studio® Premium Audio System – Enjoy optimal sound quality in the front and back with this premium, 10-speaker sound system, featuring 4 titanium dome tweeters, a 20 cm subwoofer, and DTS® Neural Sound™ with multi-channel surround sound technology, you’ll be able enjoy Bluetooth® audio streaming, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, and HD Radio™ with perfect acoustics.
- Advanced Navigation System – Turn-by-turn navigation is easier than ever with this intuitive navigation system, which comes with a Voice Recognition System, as well as AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ and a 3D view map.
- Driver Assistance Features – In addition to the AcuraWatch™ Package, the TLX Technology Package also gets a Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
- Premium Luxury – If you opt to for the Acura TLX Technology Package you’ll also gain access to increased performance as well as a number of other premium luxury features, such as perforated Milano premium leather upholstery, a driver’s seat with power thigh extension, and a rocker panel extension with a chrome trim.
Acura TLX Technology Package Specs
While the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package surely lives up to its name with a range of connected features on Springfield Township roads, you can also count on a reliable performance to keep you moving. Like the other TLX configurations, the Technology Package enables customers to choose between standard front-wheel drive and the available Super-Handling All-Wheel Drive system. The TLX also provides comfortable seating so you can stay relaxed on longer commutes and have ample trunk space to bring along everything you need. Take a look at the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package performance specs and cabin dimensions below:
- TLX Technology Package Performance
- 2.0L inline-4 engine
- 272 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission
- 22 city mpg / 31 highway mpg** with FWD
- 21 city mpg / 29 highway mpg** with SH-AWD®
- TLX Technology Package Dimensions
- 13.5 cubic feet of cargo volume
- 93.4 cubic feet of passenger volume
- 37.2 inches of front headroom
- 42.4 inches of front legroom
- 36.3 inches of rear headroom
- 34.9 inches of rear legroom
Find the New 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package for Sale
Are you ready to experience a fully-connected ride on Union County roads behind the wheel of a luxury Acura sedan of your own? Find the new 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package for sale at Springfield Acura, and see how you can save on your next TLX with our online inventory of new vehicle specials and national incentives. Learn more about the TLX lineup, or speak with a member of our finance team who can answer your questions. Contact us today for more information on the 2021 Acura TLX Technology Package features, and visit our dealership in Springfield Township for a test drive!
More on the Acura TLX
**Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.